Even at 15.4p/kwh its still a better investment than the bank!!
Solar System Repairs
Has your installer gone bust? no one to call to fix your solar system? then call us we can help you - read here for more information
5 Good Reasons to Install Solar PV Now
- A feed-in tariff rate of 15.4p per kWh is still guaranteed for 20 years, index linked!
- The costs of a fully installed PV Solar Panel System have reduced. In the last year component costs in particular the panels have fallen by nearly half. This means a larger more efficient system can be installed at a greatly reduced cost, and of course you will still receive the benefits of the Feed in Tariff and saving on your energy use - see our special offers
- From 1st April 2012, you will need to meet new EPC "Grade D" energy efficiency requirements to receive the higher FIT rate. The Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC) have proposed that, from April 2012, all homes should achieve a Grade "D" efficiency rating to qualify for full feed-in tariff rates.
- It’s good for the environment. Using a Solar PV System reduces your carbon emissions. Which means your home uses less carbon based energy such as oil or gas.
- Energy prices are still rising. Despite short term fluctuations energy prices historically rise by an average of 10% every year. With solar PV you can cut your electricity bills by up to 50% and some people even exceed this!